Thursday 31 January 2008

Photoshop Elements

Well, here's a new experience for me; I have signed up for an online class in Photoshop Elements! It is a unique experience. First of all the classes are very quiet! You get your first class, print it out and then find the items mentioned on the screen. What makes it a challenge is that I have a newer version of the software. So far that doesn't seem to be a problem although locating what they are talking about is often a guessing game. What I have found is if I just noodle around I usually find what I'm looking for. I am not ready to make this my "main" program. For now, I will continue to download pictures into Picassa. This first class has been a tour of some of the tools, now I'll spend the rest of the week practicing what I have been introduced to. A major plus of the class is there is a forum where you can post questions and also read what other people in the class are experiencing! This is big time fun!!!

2 comments:

Amy K said...

How are you liking online learning? I found it difficult as I like the human interaction of a classroom/teacher environment.

Lorraine said...

I agree sometimes its too quiet. You also have to be disciplined to make the time to do the lesson and then practice.