Thursday 13 December 2007

Snow No-Show Just Ice and Mess

Well, we have once again wasted a perfectly good snow storm. The media has been talking about nothing else for the past 2 days, 3-5" with sleet and freezing rain. Then it was 2-4" with sleet and freezing rain. Well, actually, in was about an inch, with lots of sleet and freezing rain. The accomplishment of the week was making room in the garage for my car AND the door closes! Wow, talk about miracles. Well it should give my car the opportunity to slide down the driveway so I can get out tomorrow. In our family the tradition is to cook or bake on a snowy day. I made stuffed cabbage however it is more like a casserole than actually stuffed cabbage. I was so concerned that Grammie would want to eat some tonight. I thought having dinner ready for tomorrow night would be a real plus. The good news is we did not eat it tonight. Well the weather report for the weekend is more snow so we'll see what happens with that storm! I haven't heard any numbers yet!

No comments: