Tuesday 11 December 2007

Birthday Celebrations

Well, today was another birthday with many special wishes from family and friends! The good wishes started with Amy and Marlene calling from London yesterday and then singing happy birthday...definitely a warm fuzzy! Today I awoke to kind wishes from David, a lovely tzedakah (Charity) box from Grammie with a Mah Jongg motif! So I think this means if I have a good day at Mah Jongg I should remember those who haven't and put some money in the box! There was an email from Mal and Tina with HB wishes! Minerva stopped by with a lovely scarf, friends left musical wishes on the phone, then dinner in a great, local Thai restaurant with David along with an anthirum plant. David's gift is a GPS, I just need to do the homework to figure out which one I should get. Any help on this topic would be appreciated! The evening ended with a voicemail from Phil and Kendra and a long conversation with Matt and Rachel! One of my best birthday's yet!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Happy Birthday again! Marlene has presents with her.

xo
Amy