Monday 26 November 2007

Thanksgiving Visit



Well Thanksgiving was wonderful! We had the family from Virginia, DC, North Carolina, Georgia and Connecticut! And, if you count where Msrc goes to school, Massachusetts was represented as well! The dinner was at Matt and Rachel's with other meals at Marlene and Mandeep's. The turkeys were juicy and delicious and the sides were outstanding! I think David said there were 15 sides, I don't think there were quite that many. We had creamed corn, creamed onions, sweet potatoes with Indian spices and butter, another version for the vegans without the butter, sausage stuffing, vegan stuffing, applesauce, carrot ring with peas, squast with carrots, beets, roasted veggies, mashed potatoes, hmmh that's all I can remember. I think if there were more I'd know since we ate leftovers for days! Not complaining it was great!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

That table looks like a train going into a station.