Wednesday 7 November 2007

Mah Jongg

Well, last night Mom helped 4 of my friends relive the world of Mah Jongg! What a great time we all had! Gini seemed to have all the luck, all she did was pick jokers all night! Judie and Joyce were a hoot, they kept teasing each other about their playing and winning (or the lack thereof) and how they had no idea what they were doing. The important thing as per Judie's mother was to play quickly! What was really amusing about them was their mothers used to play in a regular game together. The 4th was Marilyn... I must not have been clear when I asked her to come she thought she was the only novice playing in a regular game! Well, we're on to play together again next week! What fun. And to think I used to make fun of people who played the game, now I'm addicted!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Just don't go breaking any bones.