Sunday 10 January 2010

New Year New Post

Not bad its only the 10th of January...a good day to get back to blogging! This is my year for technology! Last October we lead another Mission to Israel, we came back in early November and I proceeded to load my 500 best pictures on my computer so I could make a photo book. Well that adventure ended when several days later the computer died! Choice: get a new computer or a new hard drive for the existing one...for those of you who know me you know the answer was to get a new one! This time, through the encouragement of my children, I bought a Mac. Now I think this was a good decision, however, until I take a few classes I am in LaLa land. I don't know how to cut and paste; I've spent hours trying to load a video on Facebook and I feel totally lost! I know this will get better but it reminds me of when I first started working with a computer. I wanted to get a short note out to a client and couldn't figure out how to do it; I read an article that said its almost like buying a pair of shoes but first you have to tan the leather, then cut our the pattern, sew the shoe, etc. Yup that's what its like ok! Anyway, I'm going back to the video problem. If is works I'll post it here!

No comments: