Thursday 13 August 2009

On no! I can't believe it...


as my friends at Car Talk would say..."you've wasted another hour...". I can't believe the last time I wrote a post was May 31st! Where does the time go. Well, let me catch you up on a fun thing going on in my life...given the stress after my father passed (I always say died but I've learned it is more acceptable to say "passed on" or "passed away" or just plain "passed"). I have started a Digital Camera Club at the JCC. What fun. We have had two shoots, my favorite being the second. We were all give blue and white beach balls which had to be the subject of every picture. I got so totally attached to this ball; at the end of the evening I tucked the little critter into one of the spare beds. I think he's kind of cute. Here's a picture of him!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Nice composition.