Friday 15 May 2009

So how do you blog on a regular basis?

I find that I have all these good intentions and then life gets in the way! Here's a brief rundown on what I've been up to...David is very involved with the UJF bike ride so I've been posting email addresses so that we can get his dollars raised up...you'd be surprised how much $18 can help! Then we're involved with a Mission to Israel from October 24th to November 2nd...more letters to send out. Maybe I'm just not up on the latest technology; I know how to do a mail merge for Word but can't figure out how to do that for email...thoughts? Anyway, by cutting, pasting and copying I sent out 90 letter...talk about time consuming! Then I have thank you notes to finish up from the Federation Campaign. The good news is I'll be done with this responsibility very soon (next couple of weeks) the bad news is I should be through with the notes by the time I am replaced! Family wise, Mom and I were honored by the JCC at their annual Gala! What a lovely evening standing there with my mom...she is amazing and would you believe spoke and thanked everyone for coming without a note in her hand! My friend Candace would be proud! Any excuse to have the family come to town works for me! Tomorrow I start my training as a clown for Stamford Hospital. I am so totally psyched! Can't wait to see where this new adventure leads me. I'll keep you up on things via this site!

No comments: