Sunday 17 May 2009

Clown Training

This is the most well planned and thought out training program I have been a part of for a long time! The men and women involved with the HaHa Clown Program at Stamford Hospital are extremely professional and dedicated to the program. The first day there was lots of role playing; community building and overall bonding. At the end of the day we spent some time putting on make up. What a fun activity that was. Most of us did not have experience with the clown style of make up and listened intently while the experienced clowns told us what to do and how to do it. Before we left for the evening we were given homework to work on our costume, name and how we wanted our make up to look.

Today was day 2 of the program. We watched a make up demo and then went to work on our own make up. Interesting how the second day went faster than the first and the fine tuning started to take place! Still some internal pressure going on since I don't have a name and haven't decided what I want to look like.

Here's me in my make up first day with the bright red circles on my cheeks and second day with freckles! Which do you like best??? You can also see how on the first day I started with the white around my mouth and decided I didn't like it. So, the evaluation continues!

Some technical problems with the pictures. Perhaps tomorrow?

No comments: