Wednesday 14 January 2009

Pet Peeve

So, you know what its like to be exhausted...you were up late the night before and its 6:00 in the evening and, if you had your way, you'd be cozy in your bed with a good book! Well, just how I felt last night...maybe too much of the clicking on the Mah Jongg tiles (NEVER!)...I'm feeling like I can sleep for a week, look at my calendar and see I have a JCC Board Meeting. Ok, not a bad thing; the meetings are over early, so off I go! A light supper is always served! Tonight it is vegetarian chili and a big tossed salad, great! Dessert: assorted cookies! The topic of the meeting is the annual audit (just the meeting to go to tired!) and I've already heard the presentation at the finance meeting, double glazed over eyes! So, I zoned out on a double chocolate meringue cookie with choc fudge in the middle, OMG, delicious! Enter my pet peeve...I am sure there was coffee in that chocolate...I WAS UP ALL NIGHT! Well, not really up just never getting into that ram sleep! I can't believe it! Now I think I'm more tired than when I went to bed last night! Ok, napping is in my future for this afternoon!

No comments: