Monday 24 March 2008

Where does the time go???

I cannot believe that it is 12 days since my last post...if you don't follow this blog I don't blame you! Anyway, I spend the weekend making books out of our Budapest and Bratislava experiences. The good news is the Budapest book is up and ready so I'm going to post the link so you can check it out. sorry to send you on this separate journey, but at least this way I'll know you're going to see the pictures! I'll post Bratislava when its ready! Have a great day!

http://www.mypublisher.com/bookstore/book_viewer.py?d=tq%3Ey-cppl%60je%3E32765%3A2

Your book ID # is: M647779Your password is: 1139833

Hope this works, I'll try it out to see!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

For some reason I can't seem to publish directions so I'll try it here! When the site comes up go to Book Store, enter order number (M-number) then password. Follow instructions on the page to view the book. Let me know how you do!