Friday 24 August 2007

Well, here we go!

It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm doing my ritual check of my email! This is how I start everyday. It is the way I stay in contact with my kids; find out what meetings are going on and who has the latest joke to share! My commitments include being Campaign Chair for the 2008 Campaign of the Federation of my area. Today is the first meeting to plan the Major Gifts event for the year. This being Israel's 60 anniversary, we will make that the theme of the event. Now to plan an out of the ordinary and exciting event!

This past year I completed a family cookbook. I included as many family pictures as I had. It seems that people spend more time with the pictures than the recipes! I have now come up with the idea of publishing another book that is nothing but old pictures. What I plan to do is borrow family member's old pictures, identify them, copy them and then publish them divided by family groups. So, in affect, this will be a pictorial family tree. Wonder how long it will take me to do this one? The cookbook was only 2 years!

4 comments:

Amy K said...

I love it! The photo book idea is great - maybe you can do some of it on the blog.

ronald said...

i would like grandma to see how you turned out.
not too shabby, we were worried you know

Matthew said...

I'm looking forward to reading the blog!

Unknown said...

Very cool Lorraine!